Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

In the beginning...

Greetings and salutations. Let me start out by saying hi. Hi. Okay, that stunk.

Hey. Welcome to my blog. I decided that I'm tired of having so much to say and no one to say it to. The basic subject matter of this blog will be animation, film, film music and the occasional reaction to news and/or my life. Sorry if I'm not thinking big enough for some of you, but I'm sure that mine isn't the most childish blog out there. Anyway, I look forward to posting and hearing from the people that visit.

BTW, the title comes from Chicago; sometimes, I feel like I may as well not exist.

Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home