Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanks for (almost) nothing.

I wanted to say that I was recovering from Thanksgiving dinner and its bountiful leftovers...but the thing of it is I'm lazy. There. I said it.

I also wanted - hoped, really - to post something in the spirit of the holiday. Maybe the classic cartoons "Tom Turk and Daffy" or "Jerky Turkey" or perhaps the Marathon Rent-a-Car scene from Planes, Trains and Automobiles. Sadly, YouTube let me down in each regard.

Okay. Enough whining. Here's the latest 30-second movie from the mad geniuses at www.angryalien.com, Christmas Vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home