Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

"Black! His gloves of finest mole..."

The weather has turned cold in my neck of the woods. One must be prepared for this, so I took my gloves with me. Unfortunately, I left them on the bus on the way there. Surely, someone else must be enjoying them.

Still, I saw a terrific movie (American Gangster) and picked up three CDs and a DVD, so the day wasn't a total wash.

BTW, the title of this post is taken from the theme song to the series "The Black Adder". If it's as achingly funny as "Blackadder II" and "Blackadder the Third", it might be worth checking out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home