Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Something I couldn't help but notice (and I don't want to be one of those super-annoying assholes who reads into everything): two of the latest roles to be played by the now clean-and-sober Robert Downey Jr. are Tony Stark (an alcoholic) and Sherlock Holmes (a cocaine addict). A little shameful I didn't see this earlier...and now, I can't help but think of his recovering alcoholic principal in the underrated Charlie Bartlett...

BTW, am I the only person more excited about Sherlock Holmes than Avatar? I don't know. It just doesn't look that engaging to me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home