Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

A change will do you good.

Today, I attended what was advertised as a job fair, but in actuality, was a job...placement. This firm in my town is looking for various people to plug a number of holes in their clerical dyke (too purpley, I know). It may have been impulsive, but a) I'm not known for doing this impulsively; each detail (with occasional variations) is micromanaged within an inch of its life and b) after the unpleasantness suffered at work on Monday and Tuesday, I need this; seriously, if my mind had an asshole, it would've been bleeding on both nights.

Just need to hear back from them...and make arrangements to get the fudge out of my current job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home