Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

...for the rest of us!

Haven't been posting in a while, I know. I could talk about having my brain implode at working the whole week (still seven days, for some reason) at my job. Or I could wax poetic on how a technicality (and a ri-goddamn-diculous, retarded one, at that) kept me from taking my road test...which I spent the previous day fretting over.

Instead, I'll post this clip assembled from a now classic "Seinfeld" episode. It's still December 23rd, and (if you've seen the episode) you know what that means:



I'm kind of glad that there isn't really a Festivus. No one would want to be in the same hemisphere with me after my airing of grievances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home