Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Friday, May 04, 2007

One more prayer answered.

Had a rough week a work, hate my job, my existence, blah, blah, blah...

In lighter news, I just now stumbled onto a discovery.

Composer Amotz Plessner is someone who I've admired for a long time, ever since that stretch in 2001 when I heard his fantastic music in the excreable Addams Family Reunion, the cheesy-but-funny Deal of a Lifetime and the guilty pleasure Digimon: the Movie. I'd long hoped that he would hit the big time. Sadly, this has not yet happened; stuff like Road House 2 doesn't exactly set people's hearts alight.

In the meantime, he (apparently) has a website. Finally, I can tell him how much I think he freakin' rocks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home