Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Random thoughts.

- Well, the complete first season of "6teen" streets today. The content isn't what I expected. When it said 'complete first season', I was under the impression that it included the episodes listed in this guide. Thanks to the people at the show's message board, I have information about the contents. Here they are:




A lot less than the 20 episodes I was expecting. If you go to the show's website, the episode guide matches the one at TV.com. I don't mean to make waves, but this doesn't really seem like the complete first season. I suppose it's better than nothing, but still...

- Is this month going by fast or what? Honestly, it seemed like Halloween was only a few days ago and a week from the day after tomorrow, it's Thanksgiving. Maybe it's because Daylight Savings ended a week later, but this is freaking weird.

- Some of the stuff at work today...people failing to understand simple things like thinking and reading. In a perverse way, it's fascinating to watch millions of years of evolution dissolve in a matter of seconds. Charles Darwin would shit himself with woe if wasn't crying tears of blood.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home