Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Good TIMEs.

Apparently, Richard Corliss of Time magazine has already made his top ten list of movies for the year:

1. Wall-E
2. Synecdoche, New York
3. My Winnipeg
4. 4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days
5. Milk
6. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
7. Slumdog Millionaire
8. Iron Man
9. Speed Racer
10. Encounters at the End of the World


Of these movies, I'm still planning on seeing #5. #1, 8 and 9, I may as well tell you now, are on my top ten list for the year.

To perhaps the only major film critic who will place Speed Racer on their top 10 list, I salute you, Mr. Corliss, for having a sense of fun and wonderment.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home