Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"I feel like a kid in some kind of store."

Yesterday, as I perused the soundtrack section of FYE, as I am wont to do, and my eyes drifted toward the tag on the Pride and Glory soundtrack that read $9.99 (I wasn't interested in that particular soundtrack, but what a great deal!), and I found that that selfsame tag was on just about all the other CDs in the section, I could just imagine the call I would place to my friends. Side note: Let's assume that a) I have friends and b) they're as frugal and soundtrack savvy as myself (To quote Max Bialystock, "Assume away."). The first part of the call: "You are never going to fucking believe this."

I picked up Eagle Eye, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor and the Tropic Thunder score album. Checking out, I had to ask the cashier how long the sale was going on for. His response? "I don't know. It's a day-to-day thing."

I just might return for more. Yeah. "What do you mean, 'might'?"

BTW, I actually uttered the post title when I scooped up the aforementioned discs.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home