Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I got my schedule for next week and, incredulously, after tonight, I don't have to work again until Thursday. I love when stuff like that happens.

Of course, for something good, there is also something bad. Going to see Daybreakers the other day, I found that FYE, the store that has allowed me to expand my CD and DVD collections not insignificantly, is closing. Sure, it's a mad dash to take advantage of the savings, but there is the lingering thought that someone went and slapped a padlock on the gates of paradise. I really hope that whatever pops up in its place is just as good, if not better.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home