Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Why I haven't had a Twinkie in years.

Another Shrek movie, another go-round for "Shrek Twinkies". Just like regular Twinkies, but with nasty-looking green stuff* in lieu of the traditional cream filling.

At an Ain't It Cool News talkback, I read about how some guy's ex-girlfriend caught chlamydia from a Shrek Twinkie. Maybe he made it up, maybe not, but I just knew those things were untrustworthy...and thankfully, I'm not the only one.

Seriously, why do I have to ship away for Banana Twinkies instead of finding them at the store? Fucking weak.

* - I know it's the cream filling dyed green, but that doesn't make it look not-disgusting...and since this was posted, I've seen the traditional Twinkies on the shelves and not these ugly ones. Hmmmm....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home