Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Monday, October 04, 2010

Well, I was short counting my drawer yesterday. By itself, this wouldn't be too big of a deal, but factor in that it's already happened twice in the last couple weeks and the odds are good that I might not have a job by the end of today.

Honest to God, I'm still torn as to whether this is a good thing or a bad thing. As much as I complain about the job and the stupid people I have to deal with, I'm uncertain if I can find a new job and if my parents will let me stay during the (sure to be lengthy) time I don't have one. I don't know what to do about this.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home