Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Two things happened at work that I felt like talking about.

- An annoying little brat came in with his grandmother. This punk was the whole package: running around, playing on the dividing ropes, asking stupid and annoying questions. I'm reminded of my theory that only stupid people have children...and yes, that includes my parents.

- I heard a cover of the "Hawaii Five-O" theme over the P.A. system. At first, I'm like, 'I didn't know that was a Christmas carol'. As more non-Christmas tunes filled the air, I was struck with the realization that they weren't playing Christmas music anymore. This doesn't happen until at least the 28th. Granted, hearing the likes of "(Simply Having) A Wonderful Christmas Time" and "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" performed by a vaguely racist-sounding Paul Robeson impersonator over and over will drive anyone bats, but I can't help but feel cheated not hearing Christmas tunes around this time of year.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home