Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Sunday, January 01, 2017

365 days of something.

What do I want to do this year to enrich my life?

1. Drive to Toronto for at least two day trips.

2. Eat myself sick at no fewer than three local food festivals.

3. Sneak food into as many movies as I feel the need.

4. Get and keep a job that will allow me to claw my way out of debt.

5. Kiss a random girl.

6. Sell a screenplay.

7. Try new dishes, including one made by my own hands.

8. Task to be named later.

9. Have a good cry. (The reason doesn't matter.)

10. Shoot a short film.

It's very important to establish goals for one's self.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home