Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Friday, October 06, 2017

A few thoughts about 1980's Fade to Black:

- At Aunt Stella's funeral, Eric is told that the space next to Marilyn Monroe's grave wasn't available. You could not stop me from saying the following if you tried: "Hugh Hefner beat you to it, the creep."

- There was an audio clip from Halloween, as if executive producer Irwin Yablans was reminding us, 'I did that, too!'. Too bad the guy that they got to voice Dr. Loomis didn't sound very much like Donald Pleasance. You'd think with Yablans behind this film, they could license the actual audio.

- Damn, Mickey Rourke was handsome back then. What the hell happened?

- Late in the film, the producer claims Cody's (Eric's) "Alabama and the 40 Thieves" (nice title, BTW) as his own. In fairness, I'd be mad enough to kill, too, if someone stole my idea and didn't give me due credit.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home