Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Tuesday, July 03, 2018

Well, I'm just waiting on a new CD player that I bought off of ebay. One that doesn't cut off the first couple seconds of each track. I read a consumer review of this model on Amazon and they made the same complaint. Even more, I tried every avenue of contacting the tech support company (e-mail, phone, Twitter), only to get nothing.

For serious, if I had easy access to the person of the diseased mind that would authorize such a CD player to be mass-produced, I would Poppa Doc their ass but good (and watch Action Jackson to understand the reference).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home