Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, January 05, 2019

The 'stick to an exercise regimen' one aside, I'm doing not too bad a job on my New Year's resolutions, so far. The trick is to work on stuff that you can conceivably change about yourself.

One I think I ought to work on is learning to cook. If I'm planning on saving money (another resolution), making my own meals is a good way to work towards that. While this town is full of great food, I'm not gonna have too much money if I'm eating out all the time. Besides, it helps the money situation if I have a job that pays better (yet another one!).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home