Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Monday, November 19, 2018

Even though I (with very rare exceptions) stopped listening to soundtracks on composers' birthdays, I do still bring along soundtracks to listen to that (I believe) correspond with the movie I plan on seeing in theaters that day.

I took along Charade on my trip today to see Can You Ever Forgive Me?. As the movie went on, I thought to myself, 'Oooh, Catch Me if You Can would've been good.' and, later, 'The Informant! would've worked, too.'

As the credits started to roll, a cover of the vocal theme from Charade played. Definitely one of those 'I'll be damned' type of moments.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home