Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, June 25, 2022

One of my errands today was going to a comic book shop hoping to find missing issues. I flipped through the new releases section and the long boxes of older issues. Not finding the issues got me more and more frustrated and I left empty-handed.

The odd sense of community I felt at seeing so many people flipping through with stacks of what they wanted to buy was nice, but then it came over me that there's nothing I can get from a store that I can't find faster online. This is the world we live in now.

I kinda wish I'd tried harder to make friends when I was younger, because it's hell trying to chat people up in my 40s.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home