Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

There was once a time where I would frequent Arby’s on the regular. (The other week, I had a doctor’s appointment that ended up canceled. Across the street was the former space of the primary location I dined at. In the years since, it’s been replaced with a Tim Hortons.) 

The other day, after I saw Nightmare Alley, I had a ridiculous craving for it. Hearkening back to the olden times of my post-collegiate years, I got the Chicken Bacon Swiss meal. Much as I enjoyed the food, the price (roughly $12 for the meal) reminded me why I don’t eat there as much. Once a cheapskate...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home