Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Yes, I am alive.

So sorry that I've been away. There are a thousand excuses I could spew out here, but let's just say that I was busy. I promise that I'll be writing more. In fact, it's (more or less) something I agreed to give up for Lent - not writing. Not just this blog, but reviews for TV Tome (Kim Possible; do check them out), as well as assorted items that I hope to use to change my life for the better.

BTW, today marks the 73rd birthday of one of film's finest composers, John Williams! So pop in a Williams score - I know that everyone out there has at least two - and celebrate. I'm currently listening to the magnificent Oscar-nominated Raiders of the Lost Ark. Amazing what you can find for eleven bucks in a used CD bin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home