Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Movie time.

...Just so it's perfectly clear, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End was a blast. A little long, but quite worthwhile; exciting, funny and it manages to sweep that ghastly Jack/Elizabeth nonsense from Dead Man's Chest under the rug where it belongs. Ignore the reviews that peg the film as 'convoluted' and 'boring'. They basically boil down to "we are enemies of fun". Once again, see Pirates. Don't think. Just do it...

...Also, before I left for work this morning (work on Memorial Day; we may as well have been closed for the lack of customers we received), I finished my script. At a good hundred and seventeen pages, it is (so far) the longest script I've written. I hope to spend the rest of the month polishing and refining it, but I think it's a fine effort. I'll definitely want to get it out of the way so I can start to work on a new one; a black comedy. You don't see too many of those anymore...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home