Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

"Come hungry, leave stuffed."

I went over to my grandma's house for dinner. Lord only knows how long it's been since I've seen her, but I'm glad I did. She's a good woman and it was nice seeing part of my family, even if I didn't really know or remember most of them. Let me tell you, those second helpings are a killer.

And now, because I'm confident that I'm the only person in the free world that thought to do this, here's a little something to offset the tryptophan, courtesy of Eli Roth:

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't have to visit my grandmother--my grandmother comes to me. :p No, seriously, she lives very close to us and comes over to help cook every year. Eventually, I'm gonna start cooking holiday recipes myself just to mess up things.

The video was creepily funny. Thanks for the find.

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home