Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

What's wrong with people today?*

The answer, of course, would take far too much time to create, so let me just narrow it down to three simple words: stupid fucking people. (And, no, this isn't an extension of my week-long smear campaign against "Fairly OddBaby"...even though those three words certainly apply.)

First, however, a little background before diving into the cesspool: every so often, a person will come into the store wanting to pick up money from Western Union ("The fastest way to send money worldwide." You've all seen the commercial.). To do that, the person will require a valid driver's license. Failing that, they need to contact the person who sent them the money to add a test question. That way, identification isn't needed when picking the money up. Furthermore, a person cannot use their benefit card (essentially a cross between food stamps and a credit card) to pick the money up. That rule was handed down from Western Union themselves, though even if it wasn't, it's still a good idea. At this point, you must be thinking, "It sounds so simple. Even a retarded chimpanzee could figure it out!" My sentiments, exactly.

And I would've gladly taken a mentally ill, crap-throwing, meat-beating primate over the two cunts I had to deal with over the last couple days. Saturday night, this girl comes in wanting to pick up some money. She's crying (honestly, though, I can't remember - nor can I be bothered to remember - if she was crying when she came in or if she started at some point during the time I was with her). She presents me with the form and a benefit card. I lay down the law (no benefit card for ID). She practically shoves the items at me. I'm thinking, and, looking back, should've probably said, 'You're a fucking adult, so act like one'. I tell her again. She wants me to call the manager (a common tactic among shit-eaters who don't get their way). I do so, but really, what the fuck is that supposed to accomplish?! The manager is just going to say the same thing! And she does. I tell the woman that she has to call in the test question. Fast-forward about a half hour. The woman, less weepy than before, gives me the form and (with a test question added) I print out the check and give her the money. As she walks out...I will never forget this exchange:

Me: "You're welcome."
Cunt: "I didn't thank you."

Firing and imprisonment be damned, I should've broken her cunt neck right then and there.

Then today rolls around. Things are moving pretty slow. Then this woman comes in with her daughter. She gives me a 'receive' form and a benefit card. Whoa! Am I going to see the groundhog? I tell the woman that a benefit card isn't valid. "But it's me." (it has a picture of the person on it...but is that supposed to make a difference?) She pulls out a driver's license...that expired last Beggar's Night. Her daughter fidgets with something and the woman roars at her. Wow. Somebody's on their rag today. I tell her once again. She starts to cry. Ooooookay. The only things missing here are "I Got You Babe" playing on the P.A. system and Stephen Tobolowsky popping up to sell me insurance. She tells me to call the manager. I do that. Someone in line gives her money to call in the test question (she didn't even have that). A little while later, she reappears. I get her the money and she's all apologetic. Meanwhile, I'm like, 'Fuck you'! While not as obnoxious as the pathetic excuse for a human being from the previous night, I was still aghast.

I feel obligated to point out that both women were black, and we all know of the wonderful experiences I've had with them.

Not to sound racist (but, really, should it be considered racism if it's against your own race?), but why do Black women have to be so obnoxious? I've never dealt with them in a dating environment (and that's less and less a likelihood with people like this coming at me), but, from my experience at work, most Black women are impatient, calculating, loud, rude and generally unpleasant. I could say that about any group of people but they fit this criteria more than any other. Much like Chris Rock's routine about Black people and niggers, there's women and then there's cunts. Cunts ruin things for women and pretty much bring down the general opinion of women in the eyes of men.

I wish I could end this post on an optimistic note, but cunts (no matter what color they are) will always be around. I think it's about time I got a gun.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home