Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Monday, October 20, 2008

First meal.

Going out for breakfast is something of a monthly ritual for me. I greatly enjoyed the breakfast I had today: three sausage links, two scrambled eggs, homefries that looked like they took up half the plate and toast cut into four pieces.

Reading the articles in a magazine known as Saveur, which recently had a 'breakfast issue', helped me appreciate the meal all the more. Without going into too much about 'how I wish...' (because there's been enough of that around here), it was intriguing to see what people eat in various parts of the world, and a lot of it looked appetizing.

I'd love to try some of those foods someday.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home