Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fox hunt.

The "Duckman" set came out today, and, of course, I bought it. I wasn't lying when I said I promised to review the set. It's just that watching and critiquing 22 episodes isn't an easy task, nor can it be accomplished in one night. For now, though...

Can someone...hell, can anyone explain this fascination with Megan Fox?!

Sure, she was in one of the most (undeservedly) successful films of the decade, which has given a boost to her burgeoning career, and I don't begrudge her that, but...what is the appeal?

Frequenting the Ain't It Cool News talkbacks, whenever her name or a potential future role get mentioned, guys post in slobbering all over her, giving off the impression of people who only use one hand to type.

Really, get a load of this:



"Earth's hottest girl"?! The song was right: it is a small world after all.

I'm just confused why this average-looking young woman has been inflated to Aphrodite-like status. I could pick any five women at Maxim's site who are hotter. Matter of fact:







Damn! Oh, as I was saying, why is Megan Fox considered so hot?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home