Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

"And to think: Entertainment Weekly panned us."

As a DVD collector and television viewer, there is always that lingering fear that your favorite show won't be released in complete form.

Thankfully, Paramount has seen fit to assuage me. The first two seasons of "Duckman" will be released a week from today (and I hope to purchase and review the set right here at the blog...no, really!), and only moments ago do I get news about the last two seasons.

Here's a small taste from, in my opinion, one of the best episodes from the later years - "Dammit, Hollywood!":



(By the way, they really did. Elitist schmucks.)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home