Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Silly rabbit.

Coming home from work, my mom told me of a rabbit that seemed to be eating one of the bushes she planted a couple years ago. When we got home, I didn't even wait for her to stop the car. I jumped out and right there in the front lawn was a brown rabbit.

I tried to approach it, but that had the effect of scaring it off. The main thing about the rabbit was that one of its back legs looked to be broken. As it scampered to another yard, perhaps to feast on someone else's plant life, I felt a tinge of remorse; the poor creature having to run on a broken leg.

I also felt regret that I didn't have my camera.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home