Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

"I discovered a meal between breakfast and brunch."

In the graduating class at my high school, there were (roughly) a good three hundred people. At my reunion, however...there was only a quarter of that, if a third.

Even so, I had a really good time catching up with the people who did show up. Truth be told, I once had issues with some of the people I saw tonight, but ten years are pretty good at washing away animosity.

It's kind of a pity that they didn't have any categories like on that "Simpsons" episode I referenced. I just know I'd have had 'most weight gained' and 'shortest amount of distance traveled' in the bag.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home