Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Monday, April 20, 2009

"Four and twenty blackbirds baked in a pie..."

420...baked. Maybe that's how that came about.

Well, it's the week of my vacation. I went to renew my learner's permit and it's as if I was registering for it for the first time; I had to get a new picture taken and re-take the written exam, which I passed (though I can't help but think that one of the questions was a trick question; if you're turning from a two-way street to a one way street, lanes wouldn't be an issue. It's a one-way street).

Also, I'm close to completion on two scripts. One, I'm writing for Script Frenzy, the other I'm re-writing for a contest. I have high hopes about the both of them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home