Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

For years, whenever my father would pick me up from some place, he would invariably ask, before the car was inches away from his parking spot, "Wanna drive?".

The latter portion of my work day was pretty trying, so I figured, 'what the hell?'. I called his bluff. I drove the two of us home. It was quite an experience. Nothing too remarkable, but for the fact that he finally got to see me drive. Except for wavering from my own lane, I handled things pretty well...and for the first half, I didn't even have my glasses on, so it was a real roll of the dice for a few blocks.

I'm still a little surprised that I went through with it, but I'm glad I did.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home