Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Christmas list.

My real Christmas list is a bit more tangible and nowhere near as extravagant (unless one wishes to count the first season of "How I Met Your Mother" on DVD; why did no one tell me sooner how effing hilarious this show was?), but this is some of the stuff I would love to have, not just for Christmas, but the whole year round:

- enough money to a) not have to work at the store, b) move out of my parents' house and c) set up a new life out West

- a smokin' fine (and preferably redheaded and stacked) girlfriend

- more confidence

- a successful career as a filmmaker

- all-access passes to scoring sessions

- access to a time machine

- the patience not to want to kill people who ask stupid questions (I think we could all do with this)

- pretty much every TV show that I've mentioned here that hasn't been released on DVD (Seriously, why - with Jason Bateman's current fame - am I still waiting for "It's Your Move"?!)

Perhaps, with help, I can get ever closer to attaining these wonderful items. Act now!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home