Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's not easy being Green.

(I'm pretty sure I've used that title before at this blog, but I'm too damn lazy to check.)

Apparently, Green Lantern, if reports are to be believed, cost a record $300 million. Add to that the less-than-complimentary reviews it's been getting and you have a potential recipe for souffle de l'off at Warner Bros., which is a shame, since I was hoping that this would be a worthwhile film. Reports of an extra $9 million spent on visual effects should've been a red flag. Then again, I'm the kind of guy that stares into the 'this movie is shit' Hollywood abyss and, with Al Bundian insouciance, states, 'Let's rock'.

If not for the last Harry Potter film and The Hangover: Yeah, It's the Exact Same Movie, But What Can You Do? Your Money is Now Our Money and We Will Spend it on Drugs. Fuck You! Love, Warner Bros., the bath the studio would take for the summer would be massive.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home