Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Well...I guess we're all still here.

Seriously, as 6 o'clock rolled around last night as I was mowing the lawn, I felt like I was in a "Twilight Zone" episode waiting for Rod Serling's voice to wrap everything up.

Looks like I need to change things for the better. One of the ways in which this will be accomplished: revisiting a screenplay I had back-burnered some time ago. It's a romantic comedy with a twist that I once described as "My Best Friend's Wedding taken to its most logical conclusion". Funnily enough, I've managed to catch bits and pieces of My Best Friend's Wedding in at least 20 airings since the month began.

Okay, there's coincidence, and then there's a giant smack in the face.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home