Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Friday, April 22, 2011

30 is a dangerous age.

Well, not really. I've only been 30 for roughly a day now, and so far, things have been going well. This comes from of a movie title. However, I'm at an age where I ought to be doing (or have done) a lot more with my life than I already have. I've been told that I need to take a chance, but I'm no good with that.

Perhaps, I've said (far too often) what I want to do, but don't. I really have nothing to say and nothing to show for it...except this:

Since the ScriptFrenzy site is being a total twat right now, I'll just update the totals I've made it to in the last couple days.

21st - 75
22nd - 80
23rd - 83

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home