Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Every so often, I run across a cutie that I smile at, but (as ever) I lack the guts to say more than necessary (i.e. "Hello."; "Could I get onion rings with that?").

This week, two such girls crossed my field-of-vision:

- Tuesday, at Hot Dog Heaven (they're not just for Rosenberg and Goldstein, anymore), a brunette took my order. I forgot her name, unfortunately.

- Just today at work, I cashed a check for a redhaired girl (very appealing in a girl-next-door kind of way). When I say 'girl', I mean 'girl'; she's a mere two and a half weeks away from being old enough to vote. Good things are worth waiting for.

Footnote: the redhead's name is Kimberly Ann. I wonder if she's a cheerleader...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home