Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Went to work at a different store today. The experience (once I acclimated myself to the new location and various codes) was bump-free...until the end of the shift.

A little backstory: at my store, there's usually a bookkeeper at the end of business who goes over the day's transactions, making sure that everything is kosher. Also, we receive carrying cases and starting forms, to (respectively) organize our items and mark what our totals are. I didn't get anything like that here and I had to share my drawer with two other people at different times in the day. Also, there was no bookkeeper, just a manager who, herself, wasn't familiar with the way things were done.

Needless to say, counting down was very frustrating. Imagine being a passenger who's never flown before and you're asked to fly a nosediving plane. Yeah, it was kind of like that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home