Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Meant to post this last night, but I got caught up.

I had something unusual in mind for Valentine's Day. Instead of staying home, I would, for laughs, go to an Anti-Valentine's Day party.

Two things: a) I am, by nature, a very shy individual. It would take a cattle prod to get more than a few words out of me and b) I'm not as bitter about Valentine's Day as most; I treat it like any other day.

Little did I realize that this party was held at a bar. I feel awkward and out of place at a lot of functions., but throw a non-drinker like me into a bar and the awkwardness flies off the charts. Still, I tried to have a good time, making conversation with the few people that were there with me, especially this cute redhead in glasses that (of course) I didn't try to get with.

I think it would be better for me in the future to enter a situation like that with at least one friend. Now to find one of those.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home