Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

A schedule of events.

Okay, never mind the past. Here's what's up for the future (this is kind of a big deal as I hate making schedules like this; it puts pressure on me to get things done, which only encourages further procrastination):

January 10th (or 17th, depending on when Young Adult, The Artist and Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy are released in my hometown) - My favorite movies of 2011

January 17th - Random thoughts - the movies of 2011

January 24th - The Oscar nominations and what I think of them

January 31st - The film music of 2011 (this is a late post for two reasons: a. the soundtrack to Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol is set for release on the day I post my favorite movies and b. I'm nowhere near done acquiring and cataloging the soundtrack releases - new and old - of '11)

Well, that's all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home