Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I was loving it.

It's been a long time since I've set foot in a McDonald's. In my childhood, I sucked down any number of Happy Meals (and later, Value Meals).

These days, I don't seek out McDonald's food, though I do enjoy it if it's gifted to me.

All that said, these are some of the items that most people wish would return to fast food restaurants. I'm only familiar with a small number of items.

17 Items That Fast Food Chains Really Need to Bring Back

I mentioned this before, but for me, that McDonald's removed the Spanish Omelet Bagel Meal from their breakfast menu still lingers as a fucking travesty of justice.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home