Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Like a lot of film music fans, I have my own list of titles I'd love to possess. This also extends to a number of cartoon shows. "Transformers" is not one of them, though it is for those who grew up watching the show.

Even so, I stumbled onto this piece of music on YouTube. It's noteworthy for a couple of reasons: unlike a number of cartoon series (much less those produced in the 80s), it was performed by an orchestra. Also, it interpolates the title theme. In this slowed-down rendition, the theme attains a forlorn quality. This piece isn't enough to put the title on my 'must-have' list, but it is very beautiful.

And a happy birthday to Robert J. Walsh, co-composer (with Johnny Douglas) of this piece.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home