Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

July 22nd, 11:38pm

My flight leaves tomorrow morning. Before I go to bed, I need to make sure that I have everything:

- Spending money

- Poster tube

- Shorts

- Sneakers

- Socks and underwear

- Whimsically-themed T-shirts

- Cell phone and charger

- Laptop with charger

- CD player and soundtracks to be autographed

- AA batteries

- Credit cards

- Toiletries

- Comic-Con schedule

- Confirmations of badge and flight

- A backpack to hold my stuff

Everything is a go. No condoms, though; I've given up on the finding love thing. Still, I keep one in the chamber (read: wallet), in case you're ponderin'.

Won't be long, now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home