Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Couldn't think of an awesome quote to put up here.

The burgers on "Bob's Burgers". Sometimes, they're in the foreground and sometimes, they're a cute pun on the today's special board in the background.

Someone on tumblr has taken on the challenge of creating the oddball concoctions featured on the show and posting them online. I've known about it for some time now, but it was seeing the Baby You Can Chive My Car burger that made me go, "I hope that gets made and shown off."

"Time for the charm bomb to explode." (Hey, I thought of one!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home