Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Yeah, it's been kind of a while since I posted anything. Long story short: watching Halloween movies in-between enduring the worst job I've ever had.

I didn't even have enough energy to post a YouTube video. I guess that's changing now.

Last year, Encore aired a bushel of Stephen King adaptations. One of them was the miniseries of "Salem's Lot". I caught a good deal of it. It was all right. The strongest aspect was the music by Harry Sukman, highlighted by a galumphing main title cue that made exceptional use of the 'Dies Irae'.


The soundtrack received release on Intrada the year before last. I keep thinking that the label is gonna single it out for the 'available while supplies last' thing they do every so often. Trust me, it's happening soon...and I'll be ready to pick up a copy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home