Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Let it never be said that random chance can't yield positive results.

So, I'm driving back to work yesterday and looking forward to chowing down on the food I just got from Burger King. My phone rings (because I always have my phone on on lunch break). I answer it (risky, I know). It's a girl from T-Mobile. She tells me I could get a free tablet (well, free inasmuch I'd be paying the taxes on it and a subsequent charge added to my phone bill each month).

Cut to today (the closest time to take advantage). Following a movie that took a while to start - too many ads and no trailers - I was able to get my new tablet, on which this post is being made. My laptop has graduated from randomly freezing up to randomly restarting, so this tablet could not have come at a better time. I just hope that my routine isn't interrupted too much by it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home