Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Friday, June 19, 2015

I'm truly amazed. Next week, not only do I have potentially interesting specialty releases from three soundtrack labels to look forward to, but also, next week sees the announcement of this year's schedule for San Diego Comic-Con. I will not be posting a July long story like I have the last few years. I think I've done all I can do in that regard. I will, though, be going back to offering my commentary on various events.

I'm already focusing on two other writing projects of substance that I have to finish by the end of July, so I don't have time to write about dicking around at SDCC...and that's if I can muster enough energy to get them done. I can only hope.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home