Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Went to the movies today. The ticket - for a matinee showing, mind you - was $9.99.

The bag for the small popcorn looked to be comically (and I use that word ironically) small, so I had to go for the medium...$7.09, plus tax.

Because of the assigned seating, some asshat made a big thing of it when I was in his seat; if it had mattered to him, he wouldn't have wandered in during the trailers.

On the bright side, all of this taught me to never deal with AMC Theaters ever again. Also, Deadpool rocked hardcore, so the day was sufficiently salvaged.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home