Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Monday, July 09, 2018

Kind of a long story, so bear with me: for people of color, there's an opportunity to get one's name out there in a contest. I would have to write a pilot for a 15-, 30- or 60-min. program. I have an idea that I just need to work on a little. However, I'm used to writing screenplays. A pilot is a little outside my scope.

Still, I remember my copy of "The Screenwriters' Bible" having a section going into the structure of TV scripts. I went to look for it in my room, then on my bookshelf. Nada. Then, I remember this box in the garage full of my old papers, but... 'No way. This book is - or at least could be - super important in the future. I wouldn't have tossed it in a box in the garage.' The other day, I go searching in the box and I feel something thick. It's the book.

As I carry it upstairs, I find myself wondering about my late, lamented track listings. Turns out they were in there, too. You can bet I'm gonna be posting them over the course of the year.

Sometimes, it feels good to not throw things away.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home