Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Tuesday, July 09, 2019

This morning at work, I had to move my workspace to a less comfortable area. This was on top of my new shoes not fitting right* and still feeling the effects of having cut the shit out of my finger with an apple peeler days before.

Needless to say, I was not prepared for a whole day of this. But then, out of the blue, the work started to dry up. Then came the announcement: agency people (hired through an employment agency, not directly through the company) get to leave at 12. The clouds open up, restoring a bit of joy to this dull shift.

After lunch and a trip to the comic book store, I head home where I spend my extra time...wasting it on the computer. Sometimes, you don't need a lot of ambition.

* - Granted, it was the first day I'd worn them, so it would take a while for the shoes to shape to my feet, but still, it only helped make a bad day that much worse.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home